2010年5月6日星期四

NOON-|

Normal life like normal day..
Brush-eat-movie-online..
Morning..
I went school passed rayuan form to teacher..
Thn back home watched a drama..
But on that time I felt very sleepy thn back room n had a nap for 1 hour..

-3pm-
I logged in my facebook..
I saw SK's status..felt very down,cause he going to leave us..
He is a very very best friend/bro for me among all of my friends..
He act as a very important in my life,sometimes we chat our XIN SHI in my home,on phone..
We exhange our XIN SHI n console each other..
Nx monday he going outstation dy,thn whos can I pour out??
The TWO MAIN character in my heart is bo beside me..
One go work and One go perak study..
Anyway,I felt happy to him,finally he effort on his work dy..SK+U+U^^|.
We all had a dream,is wan to earn money..earn money..earn money..to become a RICH MEN!..
But all of us's dream is using on different usage..
All of them is hope to drive LENG car..
But...for ME..
LENG CAR for me is only a decoration..
I want to earn more money because I think for my further future..
I would like to give a comprehensive and two FREEDOOM life to HER!
-Finance Freedoom-
-Time Freedom-

-3.45pm-
I logged in my Blogger..
I read it many times on your blog..
Yesterday,you told me you will hap co cause about her..
I also Same..
I saw n heard HIM again..
My heart really pain..REALLY!
You said I like to simply think..
YAYA~That is TRUE..Sometimes I WU KE FO REN that is right..
You said you wish the day FULL DS will hang out together..
I dunno HE is counted one of your DS or not..
When I saw you wrote you Miss all of the memories n you wish to be like last times again..
At the moment..
I felt hesitate and sad..(I was no any memories in your mind?)
Cause he is one character in your memories..
AND lastly..
You were think you are in place of his mother heart(DAUGHTER-IN-LAW)
That is a confirmation between you n him??
I DUNNO..I really DUNNO..cause your heart only know the answer t_t
HE gave you a lot of happiness..But me??..is only make you drop tears..
This moment I felt my memories with you and your memories with him is can't compare..
It got a big different..
Suddenly,I felt myself is surplus..
Actually this few days still thinking want to give you any surprise before you go to study..
BUT...NOW..
I Think...........................T_T-|



TEARSSS..
Drop..
IN ..
My..
Heart..

没有评论:

发表评论