2010年5月2日星期日

Frustrated+Changing-|

I tried to enjoy when at genting..
Cause so bother around this few days..
Really happy..really enjoy with all of my BROTHERSSSS..
So wasted..cause din't go with you..y
Cause I still remembered you told me if go genting with me sure very syok..very niceeeeeeeeee..but I duno you still rmb mou~..
Dunno when this day coming..waitingggg....
Aaa..
So frustrated..
Studies.....make me so trouble,so bother!!
So Disappointed..
Form6 is not approve t_t
Need to replan again..
UTAR approve dy..
BUT..
WHY? WHY? WHY?
Why got the heart to study but the situation were not let..
So regret..
Regret I did not study hard at last year..
Just only put all efforet on basketball..
.........................................
So bad relationship v parents t_t.
Why you all can;t understand what I want??
Dunno the important of.........
Just tell me ask me to do what your think..
I so pekcek to heard it..cause.....
What you all tell me is just temporary only..
But What I want to do is permanent fot my future..
GOD..
You are really give me a big difficulties to me....
I was thinking between this two days..wish can solve this as soon as good as possible..
Begin today,I will change to more mature and must open my eyewide to explore more knowledge..
Changing myself begin today!!
Just can say..
No body can understand can know my feeling my trouble..
SADD!!

没有评论:

发表评论