2010年5月14日星期五

The End???

HAIYA..
Dunno how to describe my feeling just now ya..
VERY VERY......
The feeling I most hate most hate ALL was came out again ><|.
I felt alone at the moment when you all are chatting..
And I felt myself was 'love' back 'Ji Mo Hao Le' that song..
Felt alone like when at camp..
I just can 'hi'and'smile'-....
Felt like you all are very enjoy that moment..
Although I'm not join inside but I was happy to all of you..
....I saw her..but wat I want to do And wat can I do??
YA..I know wat I want to do,but can I do??
CAN'T..really Can't..

Correct..
After break up thn become back friend..
But friend izit only a Word??
Why we met we can't be like last times??
Cant chat cant talk with you like last times??
I dont want we like small kid,after break up then will treat each other like stranger..
I just wanna chat with you(not about our relationship),wanna ask you how are you recently..because I dont want after we break thn like stranger,we like really not recognize each other..like got something inside heart..
I Dont Want!!So I tried want to talk by near to you..
But the situation can't,and I was sad cause I dunno you stil care me as your friend or not..My feeling was told me you seem don't want to meet me and escape me..(Is possible I think too much already) I wan simply talk with you also difficult..
Maybe all of this is a difficulties for us???


You going study soon..
I think I will less message to you dy and you also wont care right,cause I wonder I should not bother you more..
BUT..
I wanna tell you..
I'm really take you as my very very best and close friend in my life..
So..
At here..
I would like to tell you..
After start study there must take care yourself..
Cox人生地不熟,一个女子小心为上策~
Effort in your study^^|.
+u+u^
If got any problem any 'ximshi'..
My phone are ready to receive your message(If you dont mind la)ha~
I'm say the true ya..
If got any problem or ximshi welcome you come to find me oo..
Cox I'm really really take you as my very very close n best friend =)!!
Lastly..wish our memory will be in your heart ever..
Then I really satisfy dy!!
Lets gambateh ba+u+u-|
My Beloved Dear Friend♥

2 条评论:

  1. eh,if me gt xim shi hw???
    can sms u bo?XD

    回复删除
  2. LOLXX..
    You LEBIH punya aa!!
    Sure CAN CAN CAN la..
    Haiyo~
    Jx scare you bo find me then forget me oo.......
    Will not ya???????

    回复删除