2009年7月29日星期三

S!ck+Down|mooD+Hesitate==!

May i ask y tis year i kip sick ==??!
HaiZz,wat problem to my body?
I sick abt three times in tis year already..
Every times sudden cold n sudden heat,duno my body temperature gt problem or not!
Tis times more cham,exactly hav H1N1.
Tuesday teacher jus warning us who r cough n fever nid to get a sick leave..
But tis week was exam week,so i prefer to school n not stay at house..
Fortunately my fever n cough have not high,if not I m quarantine frm school T.T

Izit because of you?
Mood become down in both daies..
Really wan find you sms,but scare u are repugnant..
HaizZ,please....please......
Tell me wat should i do???
I nid wait?Or initiative to find her?..

4 条评论:

  1. 我来咯~
    最近怎么了啊~
    健康和爱情都亮红灯了~

    回复删除
  2. oO??
    Haha~
    我还不知你有写的勒..
    还可以咯..
    可是希望两会再更好咯.
    嘿,你勒?...最近怎样了啊??
    Aaaaaa.....
    另一方面..可以进决赛了噢。。

    回复删除
  3. 我写好久了咯~
    加油~
    我现在都很好~
    要考试了~
    压力~
    你也是要考试了啊~
    好好读啊~
    进决赛也不是我的功劳~
    我只是候补~

    回复删除
  4. 我会的..
    嘿,俊翔病好点了?
    是啊,也要考试了..
    我们一起加油吧^^.
    什么候补哦,候补也是有贡献的嘛。
    不要这样沮丧吧..
    这星期六加油加油丫!
    还有咯,虽然不知你姐是什么事情..
    可是不要太伤心噢!!Take care urself ya^.^!

    回复删除